|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
• The plant is completely made in AISI 316L stainless steel with active surface being electropolished
• Double tube sheet for first heat exchanger where boiler steam is used
• Unique in-built degasifying (NCGR) system in first column for removal of non-condensable gases from feed water.
• Consistent WFI output temperature
• Expanded tube for tube-to-tube sheet joints
•PLC based operation along with all interlocks and validated logic with skid mounted AISI 304 stainless steel control panel.
• Complete documentation to serve international audit requirements.
• Compact design ensures less foot print and shorter column height reduces ceiling height requirement.
• Unique column design requires no additional height for tube bundle removal from top.
• Reduced rouging effect by reduction of pure steam contact surface area within the column.
• Increased life cycle of equipment.
• Ease of maintenance due to reduced working height for pure steam piping and shorter column height
• The piping system is manufactured with electropolished pipes with Orbital welding, boroscopy, sanitary fittings and pharmaceutical grade gasket.
• The insulation is made of rock wool covered by AISI 304 stainless steel sheet.
• The frame is made of AISI 304 stainless steel.